6 Harts Polish - Blow Me... A Raspberry

Good evening beautiful people! Hello and Welcome to all my new followers! I really hope you will enjoy your stay here. Today I want to show you a very pretty polish that I love not only because it's so pretty, but because it's one of those "in-between" color. I have a thing for those. So please let me show you 6 Harts Polish - Blow Me... A Raspberry!
6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry
Blow Me... A Raspberry is a beautifully, tightly scattered holographic berry polish. It is not quite red but not quite pink. It is somewhere in the middle, along that line and it is juicy and delicious. Application is super easy, only two coats are needed for complete opacity and it dries in seconds. Even the name of this polish is super cool, don't you think? All pictures were taken outdoors in direct sun and they show two coats with no top coat.

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry
I decided to match this beauty with a purple holo. So I used AquaDaisy - Shazaam, a purple tightly scattered holographic and some tape and came up with this mani. I liked it so much that it stayed on for 3 full days! I got tons of compliments on the color and the mani and I know that Courtney, the sweet lady behind 6 Harts Polish deserves each and every one of those compliments! 
6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry

6 Harts Polish Blow Me... A Raspberry
Well, what do you think? In case you feel that you need this polish, I suggest that you check out 6 Harts Polish Etsy store, and make sure you follow her on Facebook page to get all the information and restock schedules!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love this color!

Rainbowify Me said...

What a lovely shade, and I love the nail art you did! :)

M. Fourey said...

I love your nail art over it! It's so cool! :D Like a "Play" button, sort of?

spilledpolish said...

awesome!

Raggio di Luna said...

I like the final manicure! I like Blow Me... A Raspberry, but my eyes go to these pieces of the nail covered with AquaDaisy - Shazaam :-) I wonder why? ;-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!