33 Days Challenge - Day 6: Texture

For today's 33DC entry I decided to create a monochromatic mani. At first I wanted it to be black or gray, but I realized I didn't have enough different textured material for that. So I went with pink instead. Pretty close, isn't it? LOL
Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined

So I started with Zoya Sweet, 2 coats of a glossy, pale pink. Then I applied some tape strings to create the triangles, and I "painted" each triangle separately with a heavy coat of Seche Vite Top coat - and it's texture: first - the fuzzy fur-nails particles, then some "Kaviar" beads and the tips are painted with China Glaze Unrefine, from their textured polishes collection.  Then I just removed the tape - and Voila! The most textured mani I could come up with. Highly un-practical actually, and I managed to keep it on for less then 12 hours, but I needed a textured mani, right?
Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined

Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined

Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined

Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined

Zoya Sweet China Glaze Unrefined





6 comments :

Unknown said...

This is stunning! great job (:

Gosia said...

Hmmm... I gotta say, neither the fuzzier or the beads strike my fancy... But I love the color!! :)

M. Fourey said...

You took texture to the next level with those :p

she.is.the.one said...

so cute :)

Raggio di Luna said...

OMG, it looks crazy good! :-) Did you feel the need to touch your nails all the day long? I think I would be obsessed, I'd touch a little bit of rough, then a little bit of fuzzy, a little bit of pearls... :-)

IsaBella said...

Three pattern. :D Very nice idea! I like it! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!