Where In The World - Ukraine

Today in the Where In The World Challenge I would like to take you to Ukraine, the largest country within Europe. However, I would like to take you to a rather small part of it, near the town of Kleven, a place called "The Tunnel Of Love'".
ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove

"The Tunnel Of Love" is a leafy passage for a private train that only provides wood supply to a local factory. It is a beautiful place created by a natural and man-made symbiotic work. The train passing through this place 3 times a day for so many years, made the nature grow around it, creating beautiful natural architecture.
The Tunnel Of Love Ukraine
Source: Inhabitat.com
It is also become a place where lovers make their wishes. It is said that if their love is sincere - their wish will come true. Well, I don't know about that, but I do think this is such a beautiful place and visiting it is definitely in my bucket list now.
The Tunnel Of Love Ukraine
Source: Inhabitat.com
For this mani I used a long list of polishes, mostly green. I started I Love Nail Polish - A Twist Of Lemon, A beautiful light yellow creme polish with a shiny finish that was sadly very streaky. What you see are 3 coats with no top coat, but if you look closely you will still see lines of Visible Nail...
ILNP A Twist Of Lemon

ILNP A Twist Of Lemon
and drew the rest using these polishes.
Red Dog Designs - Palm Cove
Zoya - Veruschka
Zoya - Holly
Mod Lacquer - Seabound
Mod Lacquer - Eternal Blaze
Orly - Lucky Duck
Orly - Acient Jade
Sinful Colors - Exotic Green
Bondi NY - The Limelight
Dance Legend - Saint Tropez
Foxy Paws - The Grass Is Always Greener
Foxy Paws - Put On Your Sunday Cloths
Ga-De - Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen - White On
ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove

ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove

ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove

ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove

ILNP - A Twist Of Lemon, Red Dog Designs Palm Cove
So this was Ukraine, but do come again because there are still 7 more countries in the challenge! 

Oh and while you're here, check out other entries for Ukraine too.



5 comments :

Unknown said...

I love your mani and its meaning! <3

jannatul12 said...

love it

Mihaela said...

You're catching up with me. I have to get to work! The tunnel is absolutely beautiful and of course now I plan to go there myself. I think it's fairly close to me too. You did a great job recreating it on your nails!

Nailglaze said...

Lovely!

Raggio di Luna said...

A Twist Of Lemon is the kind of yellow that I could wear and I would surely use it for my nail art creations. And about green: I like all shades of green that you used, together they look beautiful! :-) Lovely place and lovely tunnel! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!