Orange Animal Guardian - I Love Sherbet - CVernish

Today for the second day of the Orange Animal Guardian Ribbon, I have a very sweet orange polish to show you. This is I Love Sherbet by CVarnish.
I Love Sherbet CVarnish

I Love Sherbet is a bright orange crelly filled with tons of golden shimmer, dark red small hexes and white hearts. It is opaque in two coats and although the amount of hearts is rather small, it was not hard to pick them out without special fishing abilities. What you see above is two coats without any top. There's so much shimmer in this polish that it dries to a little bit bumpy feel but one thick coat of Seche Vite pretty much solves it. The only really bad thing I have to say about this polish is... I can no longer find the seller I got this polish from! They used to have a shop at Etsy, but the link is no longer available... :-(
I Love Sherbet CVarnish

I Love Sherbet CVarnish

I Love Sherbet CVarnish
 Below you can see how this polish look with one coat of Seche Vite. As you can see, the shine of the top coat reflected a lot more light and so the color looks a bit lighter. But it is only a light illusion. It is not happening for real ;-)
I Love Sherbet CVarnish

I Love Sherbet CVarnish

I Love Sherbet CVarnish
If anyone finds out anything about this seller, I would love to hear about it! Because I can tell you that this is such an adorable polish that it would really be a shame if this maker is not making polish any more...





2 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

What a beautiful orange polish! The little hearts in there are really cute! :-)

~ Yun

ManisbyMoore said...

Very pretty color!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!