Where In The World - Germany

I am being totally lazy with this challenge. I should have finished it by now. Gosia did... But I am only just a little beyond the half-way... Anyway, today we're going to Germany!
A-England Holy Grail
When I was about 5 years old, my father was sent to Europe from work and so I had to move there for a while. During that time, we took advantage of the free pass between the different countries and we used to visit a different place every weekend. Of course Germany was one of those places! And so I have a photo from the age of 5, sitting in a pub next to a HUGE glass of beer. I suppose it was just a pint or so, but at the age of 5 it looked more like the bucket mom was using to clean the house...  Sadly I cannot find that photo to show you now, but it was obvious that when I get to Germany, you will get to see some beer and some Pretzels!
A-England Holy Grail
A-England Holy Grail - The new version under artificial lighting indoors.
A-England Holy Grail
A-England Holy Grail - the new version in direct sun.
A-England Holy Grail
A-England Holy Grail - the new version in direct sun.
A-England Holy Grail
A-England Holy Grail - the new version, close-up in direct sun.
I used the new version of Holy Grail by A-England as my base. Two coats of beautiful flakie gold polish that applies like warm butter. I added the beer glass's lines with the old version of Holy Grail, a more yellow-ish gold. The foam is made using some silver beads. On my ring I tried to use some clear beads too but it looks more like a hole in the surface...  The Pretzels are drawn using Julep Olivia and my favorite HK Girl top coat seals it all. 
A-England Holy Grail

A-England Holy Grail

A-England Holy Grail

A-England Holy Grail

A-England Holy Grail
Cheers!







6 comments :

Cindi said...

Pretzels and beer? How cute!

Kas said...

I love those beer nails! Now I want some beer :P

Marias Nail Art said...

That is a gorgeous interpretation - and in Germany they really make good beer and delicious pretzels, and they are divine together LOL

M. Fourey said...

Hahaha! I love how you did the foam! It's so original! :) I also think beer when I think about Germany... Beer and clouds!

Briverty´s Little Rainbow said...

Actually thats not at all typical for German people, only in the state called Bavaria along with all that dirndl and leather trousers stuff!! You wouldn´t compair what the people in Texas do or wear with the whole USA either. I think it´s a sad prejudice that the rest of the world only knows or compairs us with beer and pretzels rather than the mayor engineering inventions in the last decades to improve the environment and much more!

The nails still look awsome ^^

Raggio di Luna said...

What a great idea! :-) I adore how you did the foam! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!