Give Green A Chance - Day three: Green Ombre

Hello everybody! How are you doing? Today in my little challenge of making peace with green I have a mani that I copied from the gorgeous Laurie, Queen of Gradient and Stamping, who is also doing an Irish Green fest in her blog. Be sure to check her out!!! Unfortunately, I cannot yet link to her original post which I am copying today, but I will once I can! 
Orly Ombre Nails
I started this mani with two coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple, a light minty green, the one you see in the middle of the nails. I then used my striping brush to create two lines on each side of the center of the nail and then fill the two sides up. First coat was Orly Acient Jade, the Orly Lucky Duck and last was Orly Wandering Vine. I drew the little shamrocks using Mash Nail Design Pen in Gold and completed this with HK Girl Top Coat. So I am a copy-cat, but I really love this mani. Thank you Laurie for the amazing idea!
Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails

Orly Ombre Nails
I hope you also like this one. Now let's see what I will come up with tomorrow... 

2 comments :

Raggio di Luna said...

Oh, I like stripes! Beautiful greens and perfect shamrocks! :-) I wish I had longer nails... :-)

Gosia said...

Hmmm... I'm not too big on stripes... Sorry! :))

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!