the 31 Days Challenge Day 29 - Inspired By A blogger

Oh it was so hard to find a blogger to be inspired by for today's theme. There are so many amazing amazing bloggers out there and I am so inspired by them all. So many creativity and skill and thought and work are put into the manis I look at every day, that it's impossible to pick just one. But then I remembered that a few weeks ago I was talking about a certain technique, with the blogger who is - in my opinion - the master of this technique, and I got a few tips and ideas from her so I decided to give it a try! So today I would like to show you my water marble, inspired by Ashley - the queen of water marble - Smashley Sparkles.
water marble nail art

For this mani I started with two oats of white creme polish by Chic. It hasn't got a name but it's numbered 31. Then I marbled using the Color Club Take Wing collection. My main issue with water marble is the spreading of the polishes on the water. So Ashley suggested that I use water that are left in the room for a while, to make sure it is actually in the room temperature and not just "suppose to be". I don't know if this was the reason I managed to do this marble or it was just the rather thin formula Take Wing polishes have but it did work. Of course, I need to try it a lot more and practice the shape creations a lot more (as well as finding the right spot to dip my nail in...) but I think this one turned out better then all my past marbles so... I would like to thank Ashley for that! 
water marble nail art

water marble nail art

water marble nail art

water marble nail art

water marble nail art



16 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my god, Jin, those are fabulous!!! I love them! And I am sooooo flattered that you chose me! <3 <3

AMajgaard said...

Beautifull mani! I'm a big water marble fan, so i love to see them :)
The colors you used Looks yummy :)

Unknown said...

love this and great blogger choice. (:

The Silverinator said...

Ooh, I love the colour combination! So beautiful!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Beautiful water marble, Jin! I love the colors you chose - so bright and cheerful! It kind of looks like candy! :-)

~ Yun

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job! I had trouble with the water, too and temperature makes a huge difference! So does the water. My well water isn't so great and I had the polish acting weird. When I used distilled water, it worked great!

Beautiful Living said...

wow this is spectacular! well done :)

Rainbowify Me said...

That's really pretty. Well done!

M. Fourey said...

What a water marble, lady! It's amazing! I love the colors and the pattern, it's like a 5 piece drawing :) And it matches the background of your blog! ^^

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

This looks fabulous and the colors together are just gorgeous!

Arletta said...

This is such Ă  Pretty watermarble! Well done!

Michaela said...

Phenomenal! Gorgeous colors choices! WTG!!!

Amelia said...

i especially love the middle finger - it looks like an exotic starfish xx

Laurie said...

This is SO fab and has a starfish feel to me!

Raggio di Luna said...

Unfortunately, I'm in war with water marble... Your water marble is G-R-E-A-T !!! :-)

Gosia said...

These are AMAZING!!! Amazing, you hear me!!!!! I've never attempted water marble and will not any time soon... I prefer looking at your gorgeous pictures! =)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!