31 Days Challenge Day 19 - My Favorite Polish

Oh that was such an easy one. If you read my Top Ten Polishes 2012 then you'd know exactly what to expect. The only thing I had a hard time deciding on was what sort of nail art I would add to it. I didn't want anything that will take the focus from my favorite polish. Eventually, because I tried too much, I placed my decoration way too much on the side of my nail. But you know what? I don't care. I get to see it as much as I want!
So my most favorite polish is The Nail Junkie - Summer Jelly Shimmer Watermelon and I added a double red wave to it, using Mentality - Lust and Chirality - Bloodshot. If you want to read my full review about Watermelon, you can do it here. This is such a gorgeous red-orange jelly polish with beautiful holographic shimmer.




 I hope you liked it! Make sure you check what the other participants considered their most favorite polish.




9 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ooooh how pretty! I really like the wave, the colors you chose for it, and the placement! I don't think it's too much to the side, especially if you want to show off your favorite polish! :-)

~ Yun

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Jin I love this! You are now the official spokesperson of The Nail Junkie Watermelon Polish. :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Jin!! I love the colors you pair together, the nail art is just enough to add a bit more interest without taking away from the main polish, and your sqiggly lines are so neat! Did you use tape and craft scissors or did you freehand the wavy bits?

Raggio di Luna said...

Maybe the colours are not exactly "my" colours, but I love the idea! :-) I think I'll have to "steal" it from you and I think my choice of colours will be... blue..! :-)

Gosia said...

Now you realize that I have (or will soon as the Nail Junkie is on it's way to me) all these colors only because of you!!! Love the combo of these three!!

Liesl said...

I love it! The design, the colors you chose, everything. And the placement looks just fine! It's a classy design and it's in a subtle spot that highlights that gorgeous red so nicely :)

M. Fourey said...

I knew it! And I understand why, it looks amazing on you actually! ^^ I would have a hard hard time trying to find a number one in my stash...

Laurie said...

Lovely and watermelony goodness!

Unknown said...

That is such a cool wave accent on your nails!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!