Butter London - Fishwife: Swatches and review

I'm sorry for being so late. It is hard to get back to a normal work week after so many holidays... I need to make my time for new manicures again...  Anyway, today I want to show you one awesome polish! I got it thanks to sweet sweet Yun of The Polish Hideout. Thank you so so much Yun!!!   And this is Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.

Fishwife is one of the new shades that Butter London released for the NYC Fashion week a few weeks ago,  as a US web-exclusive. It is a pale turquoise or sea-green color with a linear holographic finish. It is quite sheer and I used 3 coats of it, but it has a very quick drying time so 3 coats cause no problem really. Also, the holographic effect works great in covering any VNL, so you can get away with 2 coats just as well. I just think that it's unique color shows best in 3 coats. The brush is great and soft and very comfortable to hold. It is not this rectangle black part that you see in the picture. This part comes off and what you hold is a regular round cap that is rough enough to hold comfortably. Formula is perfect and wonderful to work with. All in all, Fishwife enters the list of my most favorite nail polishes pretty easy.
All pictures show 3 coats of Fishwife with no base and no top coat.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London - Fishwife
Butter London - Fishwife. Indoor in artificial lighting.
Butter London polishes are 3-Free and Cruelty free. They retail for $14 at ButterLondon.com, but they are not available internationally. If you need international shipping, you can find Butter London polishes at  Revolveclothing.com, but unfortunately, they only carry some of the shades. 

12 comments :

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] said...

I think Fishwife looks amazingly beautiful! It's been on my top to buy polishes for a while now :]

Unknown said...

Gorgeous : D

M. Fourey said...

Ohhh how sweet of Yun :D I think it looks gorgeous, in-between just like you like them!

Unknown said...

How nice of Yun! This is gorgeous!

Jazz x

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful colour, it's gorgeous! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

I'm so glad you like it and it lived up to your expectations, Jin! The holo looks amazing and you did a great job capturing it. :-)

~ Yun

Nail Girl said...

Sooooo pretty! I can't get enough of holos right now, this is just gorgeous!

Helen [beauty delights] said...

gorgeous color!! i definitely need a holo polish in my life!

Gosia said...

Duuuude... this polish is sooooo on my list of lemmings!!! I think it can be found in one of our stores here, I just have to get my booty out of my computer chair and go get it!!! it's lovely!!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! I thought it was scattered holo but I was clearly wrong!

Tasha said...

nice:)

Unknown said...

Ah jeez... just when I thought I didn't need this color in my collection you have to go and do these gorgeous swatches Jin! ;)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!