Y is for You Set My Soul Alight

So today before I get home and put on my untried yellow polish for the 30 Days Untried Challenge, I will quickly show you pure awesomeness: for the letter Y in The Alphabet Challenge I would like to show you the amazing You Set My Soul Alight by Dandy Nails.
Dandy Nails - You Set My Soul Alight
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight, artificial lighting indoors.

You Set My Soul Alight is a gorgeous black creme base filled with holographic sparkles that wake up the second some light falls on them and burst into a full rainbow of gorgeous colors.
Although the base is black, this beauty does not have a gothic taste. It is completely fantastic and fairy-like.
It applies easy and as expected - completely opaque in two thin coats. Unlike most glitter polishes, it does not have that rough feel to it and it is not top-coat hungry. It does however dry into somewhat matte finish but a coat of any top would return the shiny look to it. Even removal is not as hard as other glitter polishes.
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight, artificial lighting indoors.
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight, artificial lighting indoors
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight, close up.
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight, in direct sun.
Dandy Nails - You Set my Soul Alight
This is an intentionally blurred photo in the sun, to let you see the holo glitter in action.
You can get this beauty in Dandy Nails Etsy shop. Make sure you follow Dandy nails' Facebook page, to get restock updates and new polishes announcements.



8 comments :

Unknown said...

Isn't it gorgeous? I love all of Dandy Nails polishes! ♥

M. Fourey said...

That last picture was just amazing! Look at all that prettiness!! You sexy hands :p

Gosia said...

ooohhhhh!!!! now I see what you mean!!! this polish is AWESOME!!!!!

BeautyScraps said...

Beautiful! I love how sparkly it is. It is dark, but still bright. I really have to check out Dandy Nails!

Steamy Nails said...

Oooo, all that glitter! Gorgeous <3

Unknown said...

This is stunning! <3

Beauty-Ninja said...

That is a beautiful color! :)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

oh my, those glitters look so gorgeous against the dark base! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!