My guest post at LuvMyLacquer!

Jess from Luv My Lacquer just had a baby girl - Gabrielle. Congratulations Jess 
To be able celebrate this wonderful event with her family and to get used to the new baby in the house, Jess had to clear lot's of time for herself, so she asked several bloggers, myself included, to help her out by writing guest posts. A great help for her - a great opportunity for me. A win-win situation.

This is the girly-girl mani I made in honor of young Gabrielle:
Zoya - Sweet


Please head over to Jess - Luv My Lacquer blog to see my guest post! While you're at it, make sure you follow her. She has such cool nail art!!!

And while you're reading, I will be working on my Yellow entry for the 30 days challenge ;-)

6 comments :

Gosia said...

I already left you a comment on Jess's page, I didn't know if you were going to post it here. But just to say it again: I love love love it!!! Even for not being a girly girl, this is AWESOME!!! well done chickie!!! perfect stamping! very work appropriate... (and that's all I'm going to say here!! haha)

Tintin said...

what a lovely mani

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

So cute and sweet! Very appropriate! :D

~ Yun

M. Fourey said...

Congrats to Jessica on that little Gabrielle :) Your stamping is flawless, and the mani is LOVELY :D

Andrea said...

It's perfect. ♥

Raggio di Luna said...

Really lovely manicure! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!