Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

For today's post in the 30 Days of Untried Challenge, I wanted to use my new Essie - Lapiz Of Luxury. The second I laid my eyes on that one I fell in love. Well, that do happen a lot to me when it comes to nail polish, but still... that blue with a hint of purple just captured me. So this is my pattern and it is the first post in this challenge where absolutely none of the polishes in it was tried before.

I started with China Glaze - White On White which I have a thing or two to say about, but I will save it to a post I plan to have on white polishes. In general - it's good to base a mani. Not sure if I would wear it by itself. The zig-zag lines were made with a thin coat of Essie - Lapiz Of Luxury which feels perfect and deserves a whole mani of itself. And last - the dots - where made with Nails Inc - Omp!. I have no idea where this name came from, but again - I plan to give this one it's well deserved attention.
This is a bit of a lazy mani but I think it suits the mood I am in right now. Tired and lazy. Thank god for holidays and weekends.





12 comments :

Ariadne Elise said...

That's a perfectly cute pattern! =)

Jenn, Paperbacks and Polish said...

I love this! Such a cool design, I love the colours you chose!

Unknown said...

These remind me of Charlie Brown from Snoopy for some reason! Lol, maybe the zig zag pattern?

M. Fourey said...

That one is super fun ^^ Too bad that with this challenge you don't really get to enjoy wearing the manis you do! :'( At least I am sure you enjoy painting them, because this blog is on fire! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Colour combo! Wish I could do things like this! So Prettyyy!

Jazz x

natalsie said...

So beautiful))) Kind of like an IKEA pattern

Gosia said...

LAZY mani???? I would love to see an opposite!!! This would probably take me good 45 min to do!!! Lazy my ass! :))

fingers said...

This is so awesome! I need to try something like this!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ah, this is so cute and fun! I love the pattern and the colors you used. :-)

~ Yun

Shelby's Swatches said...

These remind me of easter eggs! Adorable :)

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

this is so beautiful, jin! nice job!!!

beachgal said...

This turned out great - and I am with you...love Lapiz of Lux...great shade and I have to be careful with lighter blues...unless they have enough periwinkle in them as this does, they turn my hands into lobster claws.

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!